Service Management Expo 2017 will be hosting the Field Service Solutions Theatre, where industry experts from within Service Management host seminars on the practices and problems facing the Service Management Industry.
A few of the topics that were covered during last year’s seminars:
- Connecting your field service operation: people, places &things
- Your data from asset to cloud
- From service engineer to effective service manager – the cost of getting it wrong
- Mobility, IoT and the Cloud
- The future of field service: driving transformation through mobile
- Leveraging social networks for enhanced customer service.
And many more.
The Keynote Theatre returns to the Protection & Management Series for 2017 and with it we will be bringing inspirational speakers who will share their harrowing experiences, the obstacles they faced and how they persevered through.
Our Keynote speakers from 2016 were:
- Colonel Tim Collins, OBE – With a bestseller autobiography, Colonel Tim Collins expressed the need for team work, motivation and the challenges of leadership using his personal time in service.
- Kate Adie OBE – A household name as BBC Chief News Reporter covering historical events such collapse of the Soviet Union and the protests in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square.
- James Cracknell OBE – Gold Olympian James spoke about his adventures, the build-up to both Olympics and how they were nowhere near as straightforward as the public seemed to think.